You can type here any text you want

Will a BFG 275-50-15 fit on the stock chrome 15x7 GN wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mulage

will a bf goodrich 275-50-15 radial t/a (not DR) fit on a stock 86 grand national with the factory chrome 15x7 wheels? without a spacer or will i need a spacer don't really want to run any kind of spacer, but want the widest tire possible, would love to see some pics of different tire sizes

thanks!

I don't know about the BFG's but my 275-50-15 Nitto DR's fit on the stock chrome GN wheels without a spacer. the tires really are too wide and the center of the tires wear faster than the sides. I am thinking of going to the 255-60-15 size this summer.

Been on mine for years. Center does wear faster due to width, but I just keep mine aired down some ~30 psi.
John

I ran 275/50 15 nitto dr's on stock gn wheels and needed spacers, you could get away with it on alum drums. I run 265/50 15 dunlop's now with no spacer looks good and proper

Alan

will a bf goodrich 275-50-15 radial t/a (not DR) fit on a stock 86 grand national with the factory chrome 15x7 wheels? without a spacer or will i need a spacer don't really want to run any kind of spacer, but want the widest tire possible, would love to see some pics of different tire sizes

thanks!

The best drag radial for the GN wheel is a Nitto 275/60 or a M/T 255/60. Both will fit with minimal rubbing (Nitto 275/60's are narrower than everyone elses)

If you go to the track, the 275 is too short unless you have ported heads for even a mildly modified car. You will run out of RPM's before the traps.

Back