You can type here any text you want

Will these fit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Topjimmy

Suggestions?

Attachments

• 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 391
Ok I'll stay with the Weld Prostars...15X4 and 15X8-4" backspace.
The bling is for a lifted Navigator. :)

Attachments

• P5250392.jpg
    P5250392.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 312
Yeah I kind of figured it was for something different :cool:Lets see some pics with them on the Navi

Looks good, I remember my friend put some 20'' Vogue wheels on his EXT and looked big then in 2000, the 24s look nice. Need a big truck to put them on though.And not drive Downtown Chicago with the pot holes:eek:

+1 that car looks and sounds bad @ss, Let see some more pics of that car specs?:cool:

I dont mind that last one either. A little bigger then I would go but hey... Big difference in 22's and 24's. Ihad 19x9' in front and 20x10 in the rear and didn't really like it... Back to stockers I'm past the big wheel phase. Maybe some 17's and 18's for highway use this summer. ;)

I am not a big wheel guy either , but you have to admit that car has tons of work done to it and in my book that's the bottom line great job! I Wonder what exhaust is on that car??

I was gonna say if you donked the GN. I was gonna come and bonk you over the head!
hey i like that car..... nothing wrong with it... i remember seeing the youtube videos of it doin donuts:eek::eek::eek:

The guy throwing out West Coast looks like Royal_T_Ltd's brother!:D

Back