will thsi delco radio work?

The theft lock is feature of the radio so that if there is a power loss and the theftlock is activated you have to enter a 4 digit code to "reopen" the radio. The theftlock sign will show up on the screen if it is activated. I THINK you have to push the two and the four buttons at the same time to enable you to enter the four digit code. Someone with one of these can help us out here and verify that piece of info. Four digit code like a PIN # or birthday, something like that.Drew

has a point

drew you have a point that is the correct way to do it but dealers most times will not go off of a code they like to have the whole car there (oh wait thats just me but i just stuck a moonsoon tape player out of my wifes old 98 ca,maro and it hooks up really easy i got a pig tail from a local radio shop for a gm radio and grabed the scamitics to the 98 camaro and hooked them up to what i have and it is sweet. and if the theft lock is a problem find a frind with a 98 or newer pick up and pull his radio and install yours the one that is locked and unlock it that way if you have tried all elese that is what i would do .:D

My local yard wanted $250. for a Monsoon. For that kind of money there is an awfull lot available out there, brand new w/warranty. Drew

If anyone has any of the Theftlock Cds that are locked, let me know. I am interested in purchasing them. I actually can get them unlocked for a decent price so it would be worth it to me. Thanx Guys.

TTT

Audiowizard, what do you know (TTT) that I don't about this Monsoon conversion?

I have the 2002 Monsoon head unit in my GN. What do u wanna know? here it is..
__hr_radio.jpg