You can type here any text you want

windshield wiper blades

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello people: Irt's been a long time since I changed them and it's needed. Brain fart. Due U activate the arm a bit so it sits on the windshield or just pull the arm up manually? Also what blades do youz like? What are on there are anco arm with a curve in it. I'd like to get some with replacable blades not the whole arm like I do on my CRV. I buy the blades from the dealership for the CRV.
IBBY

Activate, use the key to kill them in a good position.
Mine never last perfectly more than a year being outside all the time.
I'm still cheap, so I move the drivers side to the passenger side.
I buy the whole blade, I think the originals were replaceable however.
I've used Bosch, Michelin, and RainX from Walmart they all suck.

The Rain-X ones aren't terrible, contrary to another's opinion.

They keep the W/S clear in rain and last about a year and a half in the hot AZ desert.

Pretty simple to install, too, if I 'memebr right

I will admit they all work just fine, they just suck to replace for $10-$26 EACH when they used to last years in the old days. :(
Then again my father had to install a hand operated wiper on his '28 Chevy open car so I really shouldn't complain much. o_O

hello people: Speaking of auto parts do youz think they're all the same?. I've been going to NAPA and I might try a different place.
IBBY

hello people: I was going to order from Hyway Stars till I saw it's $30 to ship. Fuck that.
IBBY

I like NAPA for parts, the one in Cheshire CT is a small store that sells to repair shops so they know parts.
As in you don't need make and model to get an answer about a part you might need for something custom, like fittings.

If ordering on line - The last time I checked Rockauto. Good quality black and I think FEDEX Ground was about $10-11 if that was all I ordered. I headed over to NAPA parts store - very good & had'm right away.

Back