winter storage

jlat

hello people; I live in Newton Mass. and I need WS for my 86T. Anyone local to me know or has a safe dry place for my Buick?
IBBY

I found a place in Holden, just outside Worcester on Craigslist for $125/month, not heated or anything but it's sheltered .

I'm in the same boat. After 8years my buddy needs the space, I can't complain because its been rent free the whole time... Mike

I have a building that I have a couple spaces in, heated and sprinklered (heated because of the sprinklers) - the building is being sold but the new landlords won't disturb any cars until the spring. Wakefield, MA

I have a building that I have a couple spaces in, heated and sprinklered (heated because of the sprinklers) - the building is being sold but the new landlords won't disturb any cars until the spring. Wakefield, MA
Sending you a message in a bit. I’m in Everett

Mine's heading to storage Sunday. Could be snow Tuesday.:eek:

hello people; I found a place. It's in a parking garage of a apartment building where an old neighbor lives. I went from looking for a winter storage to a year lease on this place..
Thanks for help given.
IBBY

Put the 4 Blizzaks on today, snow? garages? :p:coffee:
hello people; That's cool as you don't see that much meaning an old hot rod driven in the winter months. As I could of said here in the past is that there use to be a guy I would see all over all yr. round. He drove a 69 or 70 GTO hardtop. I never seen him drive very fast but it was still cool seeing him about. I have not seen him in years.
IBBY

That's because his frame rotted away...