You can type here any text you want

winter storage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello people; I live in Newton Mass. and I need WS for my 86T. Anyone local to me know or has a safe dry place for my Buick?
IBBY

I found a place in Holden, just outside Worcester on Craigslist for $125/month, not heated or anything but it's sheltered .

I'm in the same boat. After 8years my buddy needs the space, I can't complain because its been rent free the whole time... Mike

I have a building that I have a couple spaces in, heated and sprinklered (heated because of the sprinklers) - the building is being sold but the new landlords won't disturb any cars until the spring. Wakefield, MA

I have a building that I have a couple spaces in, heated and sprinklered (heated because of the sprinklers) - the building is being sold but the new landlords won't disturb any cars until the spring. Wakefield, MA
Sending you a message in a bit. I’m in Everett

Mine's heading to storage Sunday. Could be snow Tuesday.:eek:

hello people; I found a place. It's in a parking garage of a apartment building where an old neighbor lives. I went from looking for a winter storage to a year lease on this place..
Thanks for help given.
IBBY

Put the 4 Blizzaks on today, snow? garages? :p:coffee:
hello people; That's cool as you don't see that much meaning an old hot rod driven in the winter months. As I could of said here in the past is that there use to be a guy I would see all over all yr. round. He drove a 69 or 70 GTO hardtop. I never seen him drive very fast but it was still cool seeing him about. I have not seen him in years.
IBBY

That's because his frame rotted away...

Back