wiper arms

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Are there any cars out there that have the same pass side wiper arm as the regals? I was thinking maybe third gen camaro. It's raining and mine's broke:eek:

I'm thinking any G-body, including El Caminos, but I could be wrong. Are you looking for black or will chrome do? Maybe try posting in Parts Wanted. HTH.

black. Now thinking about it my neighbor accross the alley has a 3rd gen. very nice one i might add maybe I'll check it out. I know the mounting is the same just don't know about the arm though.

Wiper arms are G-body only. 78-88 are all the same. All of the wiener mobiles used the gray arms. They can be painted with some prep work.

Really thought a third gen woulda worked, son of a B! Well I'll look at it a little bit or I'll just get another one somewhere. thanks guys.

Wiper arms are G-body only. 78-88 are all the same. All of the wiener mobiles used the gray arms. They can be painted with some prep work.
Thanks, Eric.

O SO LO, Why don't we put this in the donor list PDF file just as an FYI?

this had me curious and the other day so i compared g body and f body wipers side by side and they arent even close

I picked up a couple recently, 1 off a Cutlass and the other off an El Camino. Pick n Pull charged me $8 a piece and they normally have Gbodies frequently

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wow blast from the past. I picked up a pair of black ones off a century turbo. Also can be found on el Camino conquista.