You can type here any text you want

Wiring cleanup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
image.jpeg
Sounds good. I'll be working on my harness in the next few days and it sounded like we had the same thoughts as to how to approach it.
Well this is where I'm at now...talk about a snowball effect!!! It all started with me pulling the engine to just re gasket everything and clean up the wiring.... Yeah right!!!

View attachment 297191
Well this is where I'm at now...talk about a snowball effect!!! It all started with me pulling the engine to just re gasket everything and clean up the wiring.... Yeah right!!!
Too funny. Careful or it will turn into a full frame off and powder coat on you!
Ask me how I know......

Any progress on the wiring? Anxious to see finished pics!

WOW, this post kinda took off in the past couple days....

Anywho.... i finished up 1/2 of the job, summer came and i let it distract me and used that as an excuse to drive the car instead of finishing. The car is getting paint right now, but should be done in a week. I'll see about getting a pic of how far i got. Basically all the wiring in the plastic channel came out and about 3/4 of it was re-routed out of sight behind the drivers head, down the firewall, and then along the oil pan and back up the front behind all the accessories. That part looks clean and turned out nice. There are maybe 10 wires left that need to get routed thru the drivers fender and up to the front......

IMG_0045.JPG
Any progress on the wiring? Anxious to see finished pics!
Well the progress has been slow to say the least. But I was able to route all the wires under the plenum and out the very front opening on the passenger side.

Couple pics of what I ended up doing. Made a hard channel and Hydrodipped it to match my firewall plate.

Attachments

• IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 126
Back