Wo2

Braxton Jordt

What is the wo2 option? What does it come with how rare is it? Sorry if this is on the wrong section I'm just really curios

WO2 is the exterior blackout option if I remember correctly. Doesnt include bumpers, just window trim, wheel well trim, tail lights, headlight bezels, grille, etc.

Okay I was just wondering I was told my car was a wo2. I have an 87 t type black paint with the chrome trim package and tan interior with leather seats and shift on the column. I was told this was very rare? Also came from the factory with gnx cluster

Sounds like an interesting car but I can about guarantee the GNX cluster did not come from the factory. Even actual GNXs came from the factory with the standard cluster. They were swapped during conversion at ASC.

If it had the chrome trim package it wasnt a Wo2 car. Also agree that there is pretty much no chance it came from the factory (or even dealer) with GNX gauges. With that said, any car having GNX gauges probably helps up the sale price a bit.

It was an early build(inside driver door jam has a sticker with a month/year if it is still there), as after the WE4 was rolled out a black turbo regal was only available as a we2 and we4 for the rest of the 87 model year.

Being a Limited does make it one of 1035 and should have a WO5 on the deck lid spid label.

Sounds like a nice ride. How bout posting some pix?