You can type here any text you want

Won the brackets Friday night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

Bracket racing Friday night. Car was running pretty good with the cool weather.

Beat all kinds of cars, including a truck and a Honda something.....not sure what it was. Several Camaros....you know, usual stuff.Got a bye into the final round and beat a Corvette for the trophy. That was sweet, love beating 'vettes at the track.

Also, got a new low in the 1/8th. Ran an 8.01 with a 1.73 60'. Almost got into the 7's.

:cool:

Hey Mark sounds like that TA is really getting faster every time you go out.7.90s are just a tick away.Keep tuning on it and you'll see them for sure.Are you going to be at Redline this friday?BTW this is Patrick with the ugly GN that leaks oil.HEHE.I fixed it though,it was a cracked turbo drain,not the gasket.

I ordered new slicks so maybe Ill get some hook this time and turn the boost up past the 20# I got to at Temple.That last run was all she wrote for the ET streets.I will be there even if they dont arrive but it will be just to hang around then.

Back