WOO HOO ordered an set of TA Headers today

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
:cool: Yep placed the order today with Nick (Arizona GN).

Pulled the stock manifolds off as they had developed some cracks over the past 5 years that have grown audible at idle and the leaks were killing my max boost potential.
The driver side header had been tig'd only once (7 years ago) and had 4 bad cracks. The attempt at being repaired this time, they just started cracking in new places since the metal was just fatigued that bad, so it was shot.
That left me with repairing the pass side and then trying to find another driver side that was repairable or repaired and then waiting for it to crack again. Not trusting the stockers......

I said screw it, strained the budget and just bought a set of Mild steel TA headers in hopes of performance and longevity (fingers crossed) and all that.

DHL willing they should be here next week tues'ish.
I have every intention of taking some step by step install pics and posting them up on the boards.

awsome buy. nick sure does have some nice headers and is there for you if something isnt right.cant wait to see the intall pics. please keep us posted.

Felt good to post up a new header thread other than EBAY or CHINA Headers :rolleyes: drama threads that have been popping up lately.