woody weres my intake

well sam at least you know hes going to hide your intake i just keep getting jerked around

well guys heres an update i still dont have my intake and when i call there machine says there not taking calls try back later heres the number1-580-678-2791

CHANCE said:
well guys heres an update i still dont have my intake and when i call there machine says there not taking calls try back later heres the number1-580-678-2791
Sorry to here this! Look at his profile. He was just online:

Woody

Last Activity: Today 02:09 AM

Wow thats douche....
any way I was in polish mania this week....but didnt even attempt the lower manifold.

Attachments

• polmaf.jpg
    polmaf.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 77
  • polman.jpg
    polman.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 72
  • polvc.jpg
    polvc.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 70
$75 bucks for a polished intake? Hey anyone want to send me their GN? I'll re-paint it with 7 coats of clear for $200.00. Just kidding. Sorry to hear yo got possibly screwed. I am going to be polishing mine and it looks like a huge job. I'll post pics.

CHANCE said:
87we410877 were did you find this number

Simple actually. I went to the first page, copied his adress, then went to white pages.com and did a reverse adress. It gives you the phone number. Also you can do this with a phone number and get the adress unless its a cell. Did you get through to him?

no its busy i did almost the same thing but i called 411 and gave them the address

im also trying to take care of this myself and not get the police involved just in case he is having problems or his friend dropped the ball

heres an update

Josh,

My friends wife sent it our Wednesday........I talked to my buddy last night when I got back from Albuquerque. He works for the Army and had to go TDY to Ft Bliss last sunday for meetings Monday- Wednesday. He told me he put it in the trunk of his wifes car so she could take in to be shipped Monday. She thought he put it in the back seat and.......she didn't see it and forgot about it. He called her Wednesday night and asked if she shipped it.....she said no, "Where is it?" He told her it was to big for the rear seat of her car and he put it in the trunk. Anyway it was shipped out Thursday. UPS told her it would get there Tuesday or Wednesday (She didn't get a tracking number)..... Josh I am truly sorry for this second delay but I promise it will be there early next week. Please use this board to let me know when you get it.

Here's what a Champion intake looks like when it's polished.. Don't ask me who polished it cause it's not mine, but since everybody was talking about some "Bling" I figured I'd throw this in here :cool:

Attachments

• robgnsmall10.JPG
    robgnsmall10.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 146