You can type here any text you want

Worst con on Ebay ever!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
An 81 GN/T type??? What the heck is this?? I guess the KOOL photo is what got 12 people to bid.... At least he admits its a V-8 and not a turbo car.

Buyer Beware!

I'm a little gullible but this ad cracked me up. I hope the bidders knew what they were doing, but I guess what got me was:

"get the Buick Regal grand national history at musclecarclub.com I will be away from computer most of week but I will respond to messages when I get some spare time thank you and goodluck !"

Kinda sounds a bit like "the Schultz defense" from the Hogans Heros, you know the one................. "I know Notheeeng!" :rolleyes:

Grumpy said:
well you could part it out and make $$$ :eek: :p

I guess you missed this from the ad:

"do have pay pal account aswell for payment"

Just pay pal them the money, and the awesome car in the photos is yours!

Thomas Gentilin said:
An 81 GN/T type??? What the heck is this?? I guess the KOOL photo is what got 12 people to bid.... At least he admits its a V-8 and not a turbo car.

"still have origanal engine without turbo setup for those intrested"

Paypal the money to them, and you get the original Turbo 3.8l too!

dwall said:
I'm a little gullible but this ad cracked me up. I hope the bidders knew what they were doing, but I guess what got me was:

"get the Buick Regal grand national history at musclecarclub.com I will be away from computer most of week but I will respond to messages when I get some spare time thank you and goodluck !"

Kinda sounds a bit like "the Schultz defense" from the Hogans Heros, you know the one................. "I know Notheeeng!" :rolleyes:

What got me were the awesome pictures of the car. Obviously this guy is highly skilled in manipulating pictures with Photoshop.

Wow..........Just shows that people will bid on anything. Kinda like $30,000 GNX clones. Real GNX's are the Hemi Cuda's of the future. And to think, 5 years ago I could have bought a nice local one for $22,000!! :frown:

Ken B.

Econ?

Ebay is getting bad lately with all the cons and crap on it

Should change it's name to "Econ" ?? :eek:

Spongebob said:
Maybe an April Fools joke . . :rolleyes:

The auction ended yesterday. Also, this is the second one I have seen for a "Grand National" that used the cut-out pictures.

Though I can't condone the action of any thief, if you fall for that auction, you really do kind of deserve to have your money taken.

Back