You can type here any text you want

Wow check out this ebay gem...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks like he got the plastic seats in preparation for people laughing so hard they pi$$ themselves.

the second one has a "305 turbo" jeeze. It amazes me how clueless some are. He even says that the engine was a fresh rebuild.. and you DON'T know that its a 6 cylinder??? gimme a break

That one would be nice without those 20's on there.....

As for the first one with the 24's....that is just plain wrong...:eek:

Originally posted by FlyinGN
the second one has a "305 turbo" jeeze. It amaxes me how clueless some are. He even says that th eengine was a fresh rebuild.. and you DON'T know that its a 6 cylinder??? gimme a break
In an effort to protect the remaining GNs out there, we should institute some sort of application/approval process like what Ferrari does. If you're an idiot, you can't have one.

That is horrible. I saw a Monte Carlo SS clone the other day with those huge 24's on it and all I could do is laugh. Do these idiots actually think that it looks good?:confused:

Originally posted by Grant National
click here

24's?????:rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

i knew, once i saw this that the location was going to be in florida.

man, we have horrible wheels down here, there's a kid driving around with 30's on his early G-body...

and today, where i sit during lunch, over looks a really busy intersection.. i saw 4 sets of spinners in 20 minutes, what a way to start off the week, i almost couldnt eat.. too funny

???????????

The "wheel job" isn't even a good "fotoshop" fake, IMO.
If you look closely, the tires are not on the pavement.. looks like it was a cut and paste job. And a pi$$poor one at that.
The rear tires look like they were over the edges of the wheel opening...
A NO FLA/ SE GA redneck job for sure!! Sure glad I don't live in So GA!!.....:D :D :D :p

!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, those damn old Sears 215/65's just don't do the trick when I turn the boost up to 19psi!!:D :D :eek:

Back