You can type here any text you want

Wrecked GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I see no way in hell that, that thing sold for that much. Hell I bought mine 2 years ago off E-bay for $6500, rust free perfect driving condition, near perfect interior and only needed paint, heck I drove if 1500 miles home from New York too. Heres a pic of mine the day I picked it up. $4500 is crazy for that wrecked GN

35_12_sb.jpg

I paid $4500 for mine, not running, but it just needed a wiring harness where the critters chewed on it. It was original down to the tires, belts , and hoses and a one owner unmolested car. Wish I could say the wiring harness was the only work I've had to do to it....:rolleyes:

Well the story goes like this, the owners son got in a fight with his grilfriend on prom night came home stole the keys to the GN and put it in to a poll . he got out of the car with out a mark on him . but i am sure when he got home his father put some marks on him :D . like Brian says it will be back on Ebay relisted in no time .

fcff_1.jpg
[/IMG]

I would like to see who the winning bidder is? I'm sure its a friend of the owners jacking the price up. Will be checking Ebay to see what it will actually sell for.

Wow, you all got some good deals on your cars. I paid $10,000 for mine and it needed paint, tires, exhaust, injectors, turbo, intercooler, and a fuel pump.

It ran when I got it but all that and more was done to make it good again. Call me a sucker I guess, I was just happy to have another one and can say I did all the work and know exactly what has been done to mine. :D

if its his buddy jacking it up its all good as long as his buddy doesnt win.

$4500 :eek: Talk about inflation.Back in 2000 I bought a wrecked 87 GN for $1500.

Back