You can type here any text you want

ws6 vs turbo mk3 supra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Don

Banned
not a buick kill but a kill no the less here goes

I had my first race it was against my friends turbo supra I won 3/4 races. It started on my way to my girl friends house me and him were hanging out 15 mins before and he said he was gonna follow me down there, i didn't really care I know my car needs work so I assumed he would beat me but I would never live it down if I ran from him. when the highway became 2 lanes. We started 2 times from a 60mph roll and I raped him both times....then we went from a stop and even thought he started before me I still got him off the line. It seemed everytime he shifted I gained a little on him. Next we went from an 75-80mph roll and he got me I went to about 100mph and couldn't catch him, so I let off...don't need anymore tickets.

1. I'm all stock even to my intake...In fact need a new filter, exhaust, tires and struts

2. He has an in take brand new clutch, intake, head gaskets, valve job, water pump, thermostate, dual electric fans..but he has bad tires

Originally posted by The Don
not a buick kill but a kill no the less here goes

I had my first race it was against my friends turbo supra I won 3/4 races. It started on my way to my girl friends house me and him were hanging out 15 mins before and he said he was gonna follow me down there, i didn't really care I know my car needs work so I assumed he would beat me but I would never live it down if I ran from him. when the highway became 2 lanes. We started 2 times from a 60mph roll and I raped him both times....then we went from a stop and even thought he started before me I still got him off the line. It seemed everytime he shifted I gained a little on him. Next we went from an 75-80mph roll and he got me I went to about 100mph and couldn't catch him, so I let off...don't need anymore tickets.

1. I'm all stock even to my intake...In fact need a new filter, exhaust, tires and struts

2. He has an in take brand new clutch, intake, head gaskets, valve job, water pump, thermostate, dual electric fans..but he has bad tires

What year Supra is it?

Re: single turbo

Its a mk3...87-92 single turbo!
Your mean.......Why not just race a Yugo........your a sick man.............
Those Supras Sux A$$

thers two taht run at pir and both run 12s on has traped 120mph they dont suck just need a lot more to go fast then 93 and ups.

Blaahhh:) They still sux,and next week they will still sux:) So check back in a yr....

buick site

Haaahahah the guy with the supra that I RAPED is sitting right next to me...he was like its a buick site whatdaya respect...I'm like there was no buick involved so they have no reason to be bias...lol

has he put a metal head gasket on the car yet , that car should have no problem running mid 13s if he reads up .

ws6>mk3

mk3's are ok, kinda heavy for a sports car is you ask me..it better of a touring car. even with modds I would still beat him. lol

Re: ws6>mk3

mk3's are ok, kinda heavy for a sports car is you ask me..it better of a touring car. even with modds I would still beat him. lol

Is his car stock then..? or what mods does he have? From the mods you had mentioned it sounds like he is stock.
The MKIII run 15.2 in the 1/4 stock. With a few minor mods you can run between 13.8 - 13.5. (A lil more boost, shimmed wastegate, downpipe, FCD, and fuel controller.)

They are heavy but they feel like a car opposed to many cars out there these days. (made thin and are noisy)

Duane

I belive you are a bit over zealous my good friend...I noticed you have a mk3...lol a mere Coincidence? there is no way he is breaking 13.7 with no minor mods...lol what you do you think it is a turbo buick or sumthin?lol

Not eager at all.. I was saying that it sounds like his car is stock which would be an easy kill. That is what I meant. I was hoping you would read between the lines. :) With minor mods the MKIII Supra will and do run 13's.

Wanna race a real MKIII as I do have one. ;) Mine does not run 13's though. Give you an idea, I trapped at 130 MPH letting off at end of track :D

Duane

My next favorite car is th GN as my friend has one. He runs low 11's in his. He is a member of this board also.

so my car is stock too. I don't think they are fast. I was hoping you would read between the lines everyone hypes up their car. It ain't doin no 13.5 with free/minor modds....hell kid what do consider minor modds...yeah I'll race you if you want a piece of "Big Poppa Smurf" come up here and run me if you want some...lol I'm in PA!

My bothers car with a downpipe, intake exhaust and 11PSI (6.8PSI is stock) ran a 14.2@100. With the added mods I mentioned it WILL run 13's. I have done it myself when I first started my car. I know Supras very well.

I didn't say anything about FREE mods just minor :)

I was being sarcastic when I said race me as I only race cars when they have something to give. Heck my buds 11 sec GN (MPH is a 10 sec car with proper launch) is almost the same as mine. (power wise) He and I are gonna race. You have power like that or..? 600 plus. My Supra is lighter than most also since I made some carbon parts for it. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not wanting this thread to be me and you talking. I was simply saying that the MKIII was stock by your list of mods and is pretty easy to beat ;)

Not trying to argue just playing. The MKIII is the underdog which is why I built mine up ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duane

Still always love the GN though. I should post some pics of my buds if he doesn't mind. It is a sick! car.

ANyway. Thanks for listening :D :cool:

you have over 600hp. show me a dyno! lol if I had a nickel everytime a new member said that he had a 600hp/10 sec car then I would buy the hilton hotel franchise

I didn't say it ran 10's I only ran street tires so far (waste of time) 11.9@130 MPH. It has HP for 10's once I put slicks on next year.

Sheet? LOL I see what you mean there ;)

My sheet and car have been in both SCC mag and Turbo mag (sheet was in turbo mag)

Here is a link to my domain site ;) I have no reason to lie. ;)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/325142

Duane

nice car sure you wouldnt have any probs with most cars on the street looks likethe don is one nickel closer

Back