You can type here any text you want

ws6 vs turbo mk3 supra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by 85 TR
nice car sure you wouldnt have any probs with most cars on the street looks likethe don is one nickel closer

Closer to what...Don's is stock no...? and that would be no problem. ;)

Duane

no I'm not stock I sold my t/a and have something new....err old! if you wanna run me I'm ready come vist PA

Originally posted by upgradedsupra
Closer to what...Don's is stock no...? and that would be no problem. ;)

Duane

Nice Supra! Big thumbs up ;)

If you ever head down to California again, let me know, I'd like to check out your car in person! I'm just north of Portland.

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Nice Supra! Big thumbs up ;)

If you ever head down to California again, let me know, I'd like to check out your car in person! I'm just north of Portland.

I am heading down to Oregon these coming months. I am going to a Supra shootout. Dyno day, drags, etc...should be fun.

Call my toll free number if you like 1800-421-9390 at the shop.

Duane

That is for CF parts also if ya need anything ;)

PS: Thanks for the comments

indeed it was a nice car my friend with the supra drooled all over it! do you deal only with imoprts or all turbo cars?

I deal with domestics as well. I love cars in general.

GN is my next fav car. I had an old cutlass with 450 wheel hp on nitrous. It was a fun car. Just couldn't afford to keep both and keep modding them so I chose to keep the Supra.

Turbos rock! :cool:

Duane

Originally posted by upgradedsupra
I am heading down to Oregon these coming months. I am going to a Supra shootout. Dyno day, drags, etc...should be fun.

Call my toll free number if you like 1800-421-9390 at the shop.

Duane

That is for CF parts also if ya need anything ;)

PS: Thanks for the comments

Right on, you should post in the Pacific Northwest section of this board when you are going to head on down, I'm sure there's other members in the area who'd like to check out your Mk.III. :p

BTW you spelled "fiber" wrong ;)

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Right on, you should post in the Pacific Northwest section of this board when you are going to head on down, I'm sure there's other members in the area who'd like to check out your Mk.III. :p

BTW you spelled "fiber" wrong ;)

You mean fib RE ;) Canuck way :p

I will post when I go down. I am addign a few new mods so I will be upping the HP in a few months!

Duane

Back