wtb: 10-11 sec car,ma,ri,nh,ct area prefered but will travel for right car.

t-typinator

The closer to central ma. the better, but i will travel some I will consider all cars if they are priced right ,but i am really looking for a faster then stock vehicle. Pm me + Let me know what you have.

The closer to central ma. the better, but i will travel some I will consider all cars if they are priced right ,but i am really looking for a faster then stock vehicle. Pm me + Let me know what you have.

OK, got a stocker, + a mid level car,(most likely mid to high 11 sec car,)
but now looking for something really fast, in the 10's possibly 9's, but still somewhat streetable,no race only cars.Can buy it straight out or trade one of the tamer cars towards it + cash,if you still want a tr but a less radical one.
once again the closer to ma. the better.

Ive been thinking about putting my car up for sale. The only thing it does not have is a/c although I think I have most the components for it. The only other thing that it does not have is a exhaust. I have run with the down pipe open for the last few years. I run 110 octane all the time. I only use the car as a weekend cruiser and occasional drag strip trip although I haven't had it down the strip in 3 years or so. My best is 10.83 @ 126 with a terrible 60'. That was on 25# of boost. Most of the other details are in my sig. Let me know if you are interested and I can post up some pics. The car has approx 67000 miles. I am about 30 min east od Toledo.

Let me know if you would like more info.

Thanks,
Bob