You can type here any text you want

WTB 1980 Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sowle

Looking for low mileage 1980 Sport Coupe [or Regal- with the right options]. Let me know what you have. I may travel, my phone 502-751-0905. Thanks. Butch.

Maybe you'd like something different

I know this is way off of what your looking for, but......
I have an '83 Regal Wagon, quite rare, as they were only made in '82 and '83. Would make an excellent turbo hi-bred if that's what your looking to do. Body is straight but needs paint. It runs good, just passed DEQ, has good interior and there is a bonus. It has a dealer replacement 1987 Mr. Goodwrench 231ci motor. It is a 109 block and will have the same crank, rods, and heads as a turbo motor. Asking $1,500. I'm in Oregon so I know this is a long shot. I can send pictures if you're at all interested.

Regal

Plain Jane Regal - not an 80 but 81 (world of dif I know) 21,000 org mi's

Attachments

• 81 regal 006.jpg
    81 regal 006.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 145
Your right that would make a very neat car. Just hold on somebody out there is looking for that particular wagon.

I have several 80's ... I have a Blue one that's loaded / mint I might be interested in selling.

I have several 80's ... I have a Blue one that's loaded / mint I might be interested in selling.

I have started on this project. I can use a parts car for sure. Need front clip or complete header. Would love dark claret interior in vinyle -mostly particular upper door panels. Thanks for any help would love to see what you have. I scored a factory 79 4speed car.

Theirs a 79 here (It's been on Craigslist for eeon's) that too is "like mint" with 37,000 miles ...
Mine are basically "show cars" ... But they are still everywhere here in Mich.

Go "YouTube" and Search: "1980 Buick Regal" too see 4 that I have there ...
I'd LOVE too see your progress and some pic's !! *"WE" ... are rare.

Back