You can type here any text you want

WTB:1987 gn or turbo t-type in the bay area!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bijanGN

I'm looking for an 87 grand national or turbo t-type..one that comes with engine/tranny mods..low miles if possible and a reasonable price..I'm a very interested buyer but only looking to buy one from the bay area or near the bay..

Best way to contact me is thru email..my email is bijansoawesome@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I'm looking for an 87 grand national or turbo t-type..one that comes with engine/tranny mods..low miles if possible and a reasonable price..I'm a very interested buyer but only looking to buy one from the bay area or near the bay..

Best way to contact me is thru email..my email is bijansoawesome@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I sent you an email. I have a car not too far from the Bay area.

Now lookin for ONLY a 87 grand national anywhere in california or in the westcoast! Serious buyer here!

87 gn for sale in california

Now lookin for ONLY a 87 grand national anywhere in california or in the westcoast! Serious buyer here!

I'm selling my 87 GN for $11,500.00. I am located in California. The car runs great, the transmission has a shift kit. I installed a Scanmaster and a heated o2 sensor, replaced the boost lines. The GN has T-TOPS. CALL ME AT 323-216-2845. HERE ARE SOME PICS.

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpg
    IMG_0933.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 101
  • GN PIC#4.JPG
    GN PIC#4.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 100
  • GN PIC#1.JPG
    GN PIC#1.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 101
  • GN PIC#2.JPG
    GN PIC#2.JPG