WTB: 2 86/87 GN rims

dhauser

The end is fear
Needing 2 rims. They don't have to be perfect, but I'd like to see pics of them first.

Looking for good chrome, but can be nicked, slightly bent, warped, etc. Using for a non-automotive item.

Don't need any tires.

Let me know what you have available. Thanks.

What's wrong with the chrome? Let me see some pics and I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Ive got two with good 295's mounted IN KANSAS. Im NOT in Kansas though so pics are tough. Really good driver shape.

Another member (INEEDAGN) here just looked at them if you want an opinion. Maybe he will post here.

I don't need the tires, so if you wanted to keep those, would be fine with me. What do you want for the wheels? How would I get them if you're over there and they are over here?

I have two others without tires... havent looked at them in a long time though. Would prefer not having to pull the tires as Im not there to do it or arrange it.

I'll see about getting pics of the bare wheels which are also at my brothers place (Newton). Best option is to pick them up which can be done in one day easily.

If I knew the chrome was good on them I wouldn't mind driving out to pick them up to save you from the hassle of shipping them. If there's any way to get me some pics, that would sure help things go faster. PM me what you want for them once you know the conditon of the chrome or can send pics. Thanks!

Doug

The only two I saw were the ones with tires, so this post won't help much, but I will say that the two I saw were in better shape than the 8" ones I bought from him, and mine cleaned up almost perfect on the visible parts. The two stock ones did have a few rust "specks" starting, but everything I touched wiped right off with my finger. The only reason I looked at them was because I first thought they were the stretched ones that I would be taking home.

I give Shawn a thumbs up on honest description and fair price!

Bob Koch