WTB: 4.1 prod. motor

PCP_58

I need to buy a 4.1 prod. motor if anyone has one...preferably one of the '291' castings. I just need the shortblock but i can buy complete or stripped motor. If you have one please let me know.
Thanks
Pat Pearson

i got a bare 291 casting. its been magged and tanked and has a clean bill of health. one thing though is that it is a 291 but some of the features apper like the 484 castings. idk if this makes any difference but i do kow it has been checked out and is ok. will need overbore, unsure of how much. i was gonna build this then decided to stick with 3.8. would you like it for $100 + s/h? i have no pics tho but i have verified the casting # on the block.

for example here are what the coolant bridges on mine look like

http://*********************/articles/4point1ForCheap/DSCF1423.jpg

compare those bridges to the other 291 casting seen here

http://*********************/articles/4point1ForCheap/DSCF1373.jpg

this being said i think Intercooler has a built 484 running in the 11s for a while now and has sold one too. some of the other board guys also have them and love them

NOTE: on those address replace the *'s with t-u-r-b-o-b-u-i-c-k-s

;)

I have 4.1 484 casting bare block. Great shape. $150 plus shipping.

cell#281 380 1032 if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Originally posted by PCP_58
I need to buy a 4.1 prod. motor if anyone has one...preferably one of the '291' castings. I just need the shortblock but i can buy complete or stripped motor. If you have one please let me know.
Thanks
Pat Pearson

I have a 484 casting # 4.1

It is a bare block STD/STD. The lifter bore has been smoothed for quicker oil drain back.

Need Money for Stage II Project, Its Yours For $100 + Shipping

Im in mississippi....can you tell me how much to ship that 291 casting to 38851? Also do you think it will need much overbore?

Thanks
Pat

i can find out but im in florida so itll be around 100 b/c i was talkin about sellin it to a guy in georgia a while back and its like 115 at cheapest.

also on the overbore, its slight, like you run your fingernail up the bore and it catches it but just slightly. ill see if i can get a friend of mine to look at it and tell me how much it'll need