You can type here any text you want

WTB 86/87 GN fuel tank in above average cond.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey LC2 ROD,

I am sending the lock ring and seal with that tank you are buying from me. I don't think I'll have any use for it with my new set up.

Sam Colalillo said:
Hey LC2 ROD,

I am sending the lock ring and seal with that tank you are buying from me. I don't think I'll have any use for it with my new set up.

Thank you.

Still looking for a above average cond, original fuel tank for a 86/87 TR. Thanks.

I have one or can set you-up w/brand new one
How much you will to pay for above average used one (Florida)?
FRED

Thanks for the purchase.

Hello Rod,
I got your payment in the mail today. Sent you a PM with the tracking information.

tbirdv6 said:
I have one or can set you-up w/brand new one
How much you will to pay for above average used one (Florida)?
FRED

Are you talking new orignal or new aftermarket? Not looking for aftermarket. If you have very nice or new orignal you can email pics to connectnrod@msn.com and shoot me a price. My zip is 98226 Thanks.

49-blues said:
I have a very nice original- make an offer.

Pics and shipping cost to 98226 then I will make offer. You know how much you want, just shoot me a price. I wouldnt want to insult you with a low ball. Sent pics and info to connectnrod@msn.com

The price would be around $125 . plus shipping - but dont know how long it would take to dry out the fuel thats still in the tank. the tank is still in the car- i bought a new tank for my double pumpers cause i plan on keeping the car for a very long time.

49-blues said:
The price would be around $125 . plus shipping - but dont know how long it would take to dry out the fuel thats still in the tank. the tank is still in the car- i bought a new tank for my double pumpers cause i plan on keeping the car for a very long time.

Would you be able to send pics and a shipping quote to 98226 connectnrod@msn.com

Maybe on monday. i could send pics- i would guesstamate shipping would be atleast $25.-TOTAL WOULD BE $150. SHIPPED-IF ITS ANY MORE I WOULD COVER IT.

49-blues said:
Maybe on monday. i could send pics- i would guesstamate shipping would be atleast $25.-TOTAL WOULD BE $150. SHIPPED-IF ITS ANY MORE I WOULD COVER IT.

That sounds do-able if the pics show a very nice orignal tank (no paint).
Thank you.

The tank was coated with eastwood galvanized tank coatingwhen i took it out to put my walbro 340 pump in.

Back