You can type here any text you want

WTB 86/87 GN or T-type $10,000 Cash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onefastgn

I'm in the market to buy, so show me what you have for around that price. Stock or Mods are fine. Thanks

PM me your phone number. And do you have any more pictures of the Interior and under carriage and any more of the out side of the car. Thanks

87 T-Type

I've a 87 t-type for sale the engine has been rebuilt with about 8,000 miles on the engine, the block has been bored .030 over, with je-pistons, stock rods, stock crank, all steel billet caps, the heads have been freshened up with heavy duty valve springs, a newer TE-60 turbo with a terry houston 3'' downpipe. adjustable fuel pressure regulator, a front mount intercooler, a single stage smc alky kit. a scanmaster 2.1, a new lin-lok kit. the transmission has also been rebuilt with kevlar clutches, and a new art carr 3000 stall speed converter. 373 rear end gears. the car needs paint the clearcoat is peeling. asking $ 9,000.00 worth every penny, you won't be dissappointed.

Back