You can type here any text you want

wtb 86/87 GN/Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

derek68

Hello everyone I am looking for a nice turbo car. I do not want t tops. My max mileage is 80,000 unlees the car is super nice. I am looking to spend a max of $18,500. Thanks and I prefer to stay on the east coast or the central part of the country. Any help would be great

I have a very nice, very low mileage, Gray Limited T with Leather interior for sale. It's a little above your budget but a sweet original car. 30+ pic's can be seen in a link in my signature.

I have a 61k mile TTA if you're interested...paint isn't the greatest but interior is fair, in the process of putting a TH400 in it as well...I'd have to have $13,500 out of it...

super nice 86 GN

120K new paint done right, few mods, engine refresh and anything worn replaced at 85K. Inside a 9.5 out of 10. Alabama car no rust. $13,000.
That leaves you a lot to start mods with. Take a look.

Untitled Document

Click on Grand National

57K mile 87 T. Solid 11sec car...Awesome shape in and out...Astroroof Car...On the east coast.Drives like a brand new car.Going to build a race only GN...And wont have the room for 2 toys.

If you like ...you can contact me..732-778-2273 Anytime...I have a bunch of Pictures I can send as well as video of the car at the track.

$13,500

Thanks,Shawn

463702782403_0_BG2.jpg

I have an immaculate and unmolested low mileage 87 Grand National hard top available. 42,xxx original miles. Lots of docs. Never modded. Gorgeous paint and runs absolutely perfectly. It's right at the top of your price range, but you simply won't find a nicer one. PM me or email if interested. Tons of pics and description available.

Doug
kcturbodug @ yahoo . com

Back