You can type here any text you want

Wtb; 86/87 Tr

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
My father is looking for a turbo buick, doesnt need to be a 10 second car, but would rather have it all there... minor rust issues, ok, minor paint issues ok... nothing major. Would perfer a well built car... Have about 10k to spend.

Thanks.

86 T-type For Sale Or Trade

I have a 86 T-TPYE for sale. I have it posted here as 86 T-TYPE for sale or trade!!! I will take $10,500.00 for it. Much much more invested!! Needs nothing but some tuning!!! Let me know!!

87 t-type

I have a 87 t-type for sale, this is a t-top car, new interior, new engine with about 8,000 miles on thr engine. The engine was punched .030 over with JE- Pistons, a 62mm throttle body, the heads are stock with heavy duty valve springs. 50lb injectors, adjustible fuel pressure regulator. a stock cam with a new cam sensor, a terry houston 3'' downpipe, a front mount intercooler, a single stage SMC Alky kit.the transmission has been rebuilt and has a art carr 3000 stall speed converter. The car has 83,000 original miles. It has light rust in a couple spots, it' s not rotted through. the car is straight and solid. I don't have the kets to the t-tops they were lost along time ago. The only thing it needs is paint, the clearcoat is peeling. if interested contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com my brother posted pics look for my post here under 87 t-type for sale or trade its posted under turbotype87

I have a 87 t-type for sale, this is a t-top car, new interior, new engine with about 8,000 miles on thr engine. The engine was punched .030 over with JE- Pistons, a 62mm throttle body, the heads are stock with heavy duty valve springs. 50lb injectors, adjustible fuel pressure regulator. a stock cam with a new cam sensor, a terry houston 3'' downpipe, a front mount intercooler, a single stage SMC Alky kit.the transmission has been rebuilt and has a art carr 3000 stall speed converter. The car has 83,000 original miles. It has light rust in a couple spots, it' s not rotted through. the car is straight and solid. I don't have the kets to the t-tops they were lost along time ago. The only thing it needs is paint, the clearcoat is peeling. if interested contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com my brother posted pics look for my post here under 87 t-type for sale or trade its posted under turbotype87

Scott, Maybe you missed it... but I did come to look at your Blue T. Did you ever find out from the locksmith of you can get the tops off?

87 t-type

Hey chris, I got the t-tops off and both sides have a 3'' in length hole rotted through, I have someone coming to look at it this friday. I told them about the rotted areas they said they aren'y concerned about that, i guess they have a friend who does body work.i told them i won't come down on the price there still stealing it for what i have had done to the car. These cars are going to skyrockrt in value, especially seeing how not many prpole can afford a 60's muscle car anymore. Let me know if your still interested, thanks scott.

Back