You can type here any text you want

Wtb 86 Or 87 T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MadMike87

buzzin 1/2 dozzen
Looking For A 86 Or 87 T Type Gray, Silver, Or White. Soild Or T-top Roofs Only No Astro Roof Cars. Black Out Trim Package Only No Chrome Trim Cars. Mileage Anything Under 75000. Some Small Mods Are Ok But No Race Cars. And In Or Near Nj. Let Me Know What You Got.thanks For Your Time.
Mike

COME ON GUYS SOMEONES GOT TO HAVE SOMETHING. I MAY CONSIDER OTHER COLORS BUT WOULD PREFER IT TO BE WHITE, GRAY, OR SILVER (JUST NOT BLACK BECAUSE I HAVE A GN AND DONT WANT PEOPLE GETTING CONFUSED :confused: ) AND I MAY ALSO CONSIDER ASTRO ROOF CARS

Okay,

I have your car, 87 Turbo-T (no T types in 87 only 86), white, some small mods (009s, FP, big neck IC, some other small stuff) some left over parts, and I don't remember now but around 71,000 or 72,000. I haven't even registered it this year so I don't remember. I purchased it in '94 and although I did race it a few times at the track, it is in great shape. Paint is starting to go and the right rear bumper filler is cracking. I am just outside of AC so send me a private email and we can go from there.

I have not posted this anywhere and I don't have to sell it, I just have to many toys and not enaough time or garae space. $8500 and you drive it home.

Henry
henryd@hfl.tc.faa.gov

From What You Put It Is Very Close To What I Want And Only A About 30 To 45 Min. Away But I Dont Really Want To Have To Do Any Thing To The Car Paint Or Body Wise. Im Sure You Car Does Look Nice Thought. And Thank For The Offer.
Mike

I THINK WHEN I SAID RACE CARS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE CLEAR MEANING NO CAGE NOTHING FASTER THEN 11's AND NO FRAME NOTCHING. THANKS AGAIN GUYS

Hi Mike,

I don't mean that the paint is bad, it really isn't but, it is a 18 year old car and there are the normal paint chip here, chip there. I haven't touched anything up, just wash wax and go. I just had it in a show in October, before I put it away. The right A pillar is my worst part as the orange peel is cracking, maybe to much of something, I just don't know what.

Take care.

Henry

i sent you a pm
dont get me wrong im just looking for something a little nicer on the body side of it.

Mike

come on guys someone has got to have some thing again this is what im lookin for:

1) 86 t-type or 87 turbo-t

2) Any color but black preferably gray, silver, or white but will concider all

3) Black out trim pacage NO chrome trim cars unless you really think ill like your car

4) Any roof but prefer t-tops

5) Mileage anything under 75,000

6) Small mod are ok but nothing faster then 11's(small turbo upgrades are ok)

7) Must be in or near NJ

8) Must be a nice car repaints are ok (not really needing anything but not really a show car unless the price is right)if the car needs little things that ok but i dont want to have to build a car

come on guys one of you have to have something :D !!!

Based on your criteria, it's going to take a bit of time before you find something you like, be patient, you will find your car. just most likely not in a couple of days. Good luck

nailheadpowered-i see your in LA is the car there to? because i was looking for something in or near NJ.

BMS1-thanks for your surport :D . i think i maybe a little to picky on certain things ;) but thats what i want :rolleyes: .

thats fine but all you will find in NJ area are cars with rust issues that will cost you in the long run especially wanting a t-top car as if the t-tops have rust in the channels etc. it is not cheap plus my car with the cost of shipping would be about your budget or less. its up to you.

thanks angian for your offer but i am really trying to find some thing close to me so that way i can drive out to look at the car with out makeing plans to take off work. but thanks again.

Mike

Nobody has a nice 86 t-type or 87 turbo-t for sale in or near New Jersey? come on guys I'm looking for either an 86 t-type or 87 turbo-t any color but black. mods are ok. any roof. BLACK OUT PACKAGE ONLY CARS. with under 75000 miles. repaints are fine just as long as the car looks good. someone must have something.

Have you Considered a TTA, I have a MINT, Low mile one :) with a GREAT History..........see my Post Below...........

Back