WTB: 87 GN Power Steering Resevoir & EGR solenoid.

Venus

Just as the title states I'm looking for a used 87 GN power steering reservoir and I also need the EGR solenoid. Both need to be in working condition please. I'm located in Ohio and have paypal ready. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks
B-

The EGR solenoid is commonly still available at any O'Reilly's AdvanceAutoZone NAPA place.
They aren't much money - but I'm sure some members have more than a few laying around as it is a common delete item.

The power steering reservoir - obsolete - a little tougher but I saw a post a while back where several members offered units for sale to a member.
Be sure to match the cap with the reservoir - left hand vs right hand, pre recall vs. post recall

Good luck

Thanks for the reply. I'm not picky on the recall side, I just need a reservoir as mine is broke. Yes I would need the cap to go with the reservoir.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not picky on the recall side, I just need a reservoir as mine is broke. Yes I would need the cap to go with the reservoir.

No - get he post recall version - side to side ports vs top to bottom & it is left hand - I believe.
I'd have to go refresh my memory.
Larger ports solve the foaming issue.

If you're not resto obsessed - One of our vendors sells a nice alum reservoir that mounts same place.
I can find the link

Should have a solenoid on its way thanks to a member. So I still need a power steering reservoir though!

I have one $75 shipped! Great shape side by side inlet/outlet.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1391465216.844454.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1391465233.161197.jpg

I have a cap but did yours get broken. If you really need it cause you don't have one I can include it but I was gonna keep it as a spare. If your cap turns to the left to shut it will fit this tank.

Thanks to all the post. I was able to get a reservoir and a solenoid thanks to all that helped!

I've got a GM Power Steering Reservoir that I bought from Dennis Kirban long ago.
It's from another model of GM Vehicle, but looks like it would be able to bolt up.
$45. shipped

Attachments

• GM PS Reservoir4.JPG
    GM PS Reservoir4.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 9
  • GM PS Reservoit3.JPG
    GM PS Reservoit3.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 9
  • GM PS Reservoit2.JPG
    GM PS Reservoit2.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
  • GM PS Reservoir1.JPG