You can type here any text you want

WTB: 87 Turbo T or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VETROC

Looking for a clean no stories Turbo T or GN. Must have below 30K miles. Slight mods OK. Have up to $18K for the right car.

Let me know what you have and lets make a deal!!! :cool:

Thanks for the PM's to those who sent me a PM so far. There are some really nice cars in this community for sure!!! I may have to buy 2 because I'm sure that I am going to have a tough time choosing. :biggrin:

Keep em coming...I like all colors. Show me what you have.:cool:

I have an 87 GN available with 17,XXX on it but your going to need more $$

More than $18K?...I have already had a few replies that will get me to what I want, for the price I am willing to pay, I'm sure, ;) but just out of curiosity, PM me your price.

Thanks

17k gn

If you have better choices then mine won't matter. Hope you found what you were looking for
thanks for the reply

If you have better choices then mine won't matter. Hope you found what you were looking for
thanks for the reply

Why don't you PM me the price and details and maybe I'll consider it. I never stated that I had "better choices" I don't even know anything about your car, so I wouldn't be able to make a comment like that.

If you are selling your car and you have established a price that you would like to get for it, then PM me the details and I will consider it. Everything is flexible. $18K is my ceiling, but there might be a little more room if the right car prersented itself. :wink:

let me know if these pics came through

1987 Grand National

123Next

Spacific Information About This Vehicle:
Price: $25,500

Body Type: Hardtop Coupe

Mileage: 16,889

Exterior Color: Black

Interior Color: Black & Grey

Engine: 3.8 Liter SFI Turbocharged With Intercooler

Transmission: Automatic Transmission With Overdrive

VIN: 1G4GJ1175HP460041

Options:

J47 AC3 BS1 B71 CD4 D64 GU6 K34 N33 TT5 UA1 VH6 YS1 7YW AR9 BV8 B72 CO1 D68 G80 LC2 N83 T43 UM6 VK3 YT1 8PZ AU3 BX1 B77 C18 D7I G87 NW9 PON T47 UQ1 V73 YT9 82C AO1 BX5 B79 C49 EZ5 J41 MXO QYZ T63 US7 WE2 1SC 82I A31 BY4 B81 C60 FE3 J50 NA5 TL6 T83 UW4 WG1 19U 829 A90 B19 B89 C95 FFL K09 NP5 TL8 T93 U23 YR1 6YX 9SJ BD1 B24 B91 D55 GMD

Description:

I have a 87 GN 13k mi

but want $25k firm.
all original, still smells new, orig tires are in the trunk wrapped in plastic.
but if your going to mod it, you probably want to look at others,
thanks

gn

we can talk about our prices if you are interestd. give us a call if you have any interest
thanks

I have been getting many PM's from individuals looking to sell cars with high miles, and outrageous mods. This is probably my fault for not being clear as to what I am looking for, so here it goes:

Must be an 87 Turbo T or GN
MUST have below 30K miles
The more stock, the better. MINOR mods OK, but I prefer stock or something that could easily (and by easily I mean readily avaialble parts) be converted back to stock.
NO STORIES - by this I mean, I want a clean car. No accidents, documentation is a huge bonus, don't mind if the car has been re painted as long as it is a quality paint job. I have looked at a few GN's that have or claim to have below 30K miles, but based on the condition of the car, I don't believe that to be accurate, even though the owner swears as to the accuracy :rolleyes:

So far I have found multiple YES multiple GN's and a couple of T's that are within the price range I am looking to spend. I don't think I am going to have any issues finding the right car. I am currently negotiating on a car that has 22,000 miles, all stock (except for battery and tires), original paint, 9.5/10 interior (10 in my opinion is only a brand new car), no accidents, 2 owner car with documentation. Needless to say, I think I am going to buy this car as long as a couple of things check out. I won't say what the price is, but it is BELOW my ceiling of $18K. YES below $18K. This should not come as a surprise considering the state of affairs we are currently involved in. Plain and simple...THE ECONOMY SUCKS! There are some really great buys out there. I also had a lead on a Turbo T with 17K miles that sold for $14K. Solid car, no issues, I just wasn't quick enough.

I have found that posting on forums specific to the car you are looking for is not always the best place to look for a good price because everyone there thinks their car is worth mucho $$$$$$, but some good leads pop up from time to time and it is worth doing.

Thanks again to all who have taken the time to reply. I was going to purchase one, but now am considering purchasing 2. Ideally I would like 1 GN and 1 Turbo T, but I would be happy with any combination. Second car must have less than 20K miles and I am a bit more flexible on price, although not by much considering what is out there. :wink:

I believe your price range to be well within reason. I've been lurking here for some time and plan to purchase either a Turbo-T or GN, (doesn't matter much to me) within the next 12 months or so. If I didn't just purchase a second house and have a wedding to pay for, I would have one sitting in my garage right now. The automotive industry is much like the current housing market. You'll find those who price accordingly based on the current economic conditions, and those who either have an emotional attachment to the vehicle or simply don't understand how values fluctuate. If you don’t mind I’d like to know what you end up getting and for how much. Good luck in your search.

I believe your price range to be well within reason. I've been lurking here for some time and plan to purchase either a Turbo-T or GN, (doesn't matter much to me) within the next 12 months or so. If I didn't just purchase a second house and have a wedding to pay for, I would have one sitting in my garage right now. The automotive industry is much like the current housing market. You'll find those who price accordingly based on the current economic conditions, and those who either have an emotional attachment to the vehicle or simply don't understand how values fluctuate. If you don’t mind I’d like to know what you end up getting and for how much. Good luck in your search.

I will post the results when all is said and done. :smile:

Back