You can type here any text you want

WTB: 9 or 10 second street car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow nice car Brett glad to here you found one 16k on the miles thats great and blue very cool

hey I wouldn't tell ya to buy it unless I would have taken it for myself.. hmmmm "guru" in Ct??? :confused: I hear the "Russ" guy can do more with a stocker type car :p :biggrin:

IF it car was a Limited I may have beat ya too it :cool:

hey I wouldn't tell ya to buy it unless I would have taken it for myself.. hmmmm "guru" in Ct??? :confused: I hear the "Russ" guy can do more with a stocker type car :p :biggrin:

IF it car was a Limited I may have beat ya too it :cool:

LOL.... I just PM'ed Russ on that power logger setup. I know Russ likes the MAF Pro and obviously it works pretty well. Not really familiar with either. Every stand alone I have ever had was an XFI and tuned by Otto. Will likely go with an XFI sooner or later but for now just gonna try to enjoy a car for once:rolleyes::).

Congrats Brett , sweet looking car :biggrin: I would love to check it out one day. If you are looking for anything for it let me know and I'll dig through the boxes in the garage.

Congrats Brett , sweet looking car :biggrin: I would love to check it out one day. If you are looking for anything for it let me know and I'll dig through the boxes in the garage.

Lol... thanx. Roger that. I'll stop by once I get it on the road in a few weeks or so.

Brett I've got the GMP 1/18 Diecast of that Blue T
- help an unemployed buick brother out :biggrin:

Hey Brett, congrats on buying that blue 'T'. Looks NICE!!! Maybe you can bring it to one of the Hooters cruise nights in Wethersfield this year. We have our own parking in the 'back' lot........:D

Ken

Back