You can type here any text you want

WTB: 9 sec stage ll GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OneFastGN274

Looking for a nice,fast GN. Must be capable of 9.5 e.t or faster with stock suspension, stage ll with a 4 bolt turbo. Preferably an 87 GN, but Turbo-T OK. I'm open to a lot of combinations, but must have stock/stock style suspension. Preferably single turbo with a GM 400 THD trans. I'm located in the North eastern states and would like to find something around this area if at all possible. Maximum I can pay for the right car, and I mean the right car is 30k+. I have cash in hand and seriously looking.

Please e-mail me or PM me with a phone # and a description of the car.

OneFastGN274@aol.com

Still Looking

I've got a good response and currently debating on two nice GN's. Nothing final and would like to see if there's anything else out there.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: YEEESSS YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPPPYYY :rolleyes: :rolleyes: YEESSS YOU DOOO WANT TO SELLLLLL
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So do your self a favor and e-mail me. :D :D

OneFastGN274@aol.com

Still looking for that nice GN!!!!!!

O.K., this is unusual. Usually the buyer backs out, but in this case the seller decided that he didn't want to sell. I cant blame the guy, it was one bad aasss GN. I was paying the full asking price but he couldn't part with it. He was not parting with it cheap, but wanted to have some more fun with it this season. I will not mention who the potential seller was, but with out a doubt this car set the standard. I cant be mad at the guy as he was a very nice guy, probably just gauging.
So, geuss what? I'm back, hoping someone out there is selling a nice looking GN that I can get into and drive without having to do this or that to get it where I want it to be. But you can still try me. What do you have to offer, lets talk.

Where are they when.......

That's right, where are they when you want to buy one. I have cash in hand and as serious as serious gets when it comes to buying. Come on guys, i've seen several nice GN's and T's but have not been able to give any offers because they were not what I really wanted (except for the one that backed out).

Back