You can type here any text you want

WTB a TR! Have money in hand!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boosted3

I was in process of buying an 86 Ttype, went to the bank and got financed for $4,500. The seller sold the car to someone else because he didnt have the title in hand for me to give to my bank. So i am currently looking for a car to buy with this money. All i need is some pics to confirm with the bank that it is the same type of car and will need a title to give to them so I can get a check cut. I cant go much over that number but may be able to go $5,000. Im not looking for a show car, just something that runs nice with a reasonable amount of miles on it. I would definitely like it to be an 86-87 car just to make it easier to convince the bank to finance it. If there is anyone in the NW looking to sell a car, I am willing to come get it or meet halfway if you need or want to sell it now. Please contact me here, email to boosted3@hotmail.com or call 406-570-1766.
Thanks in advance for your help in getting me a Turbo Regal
Brian

At $5k your not gonna buy a car, ur gonna buy a headache. Save ur money, the summer is almost over. Save over the winter and buy something in the spring.

Don't waste ur time and money with a 5k car. You will end up putting another $5k into just to get it running right. Nevermind the fact that it will almost definately need paint. That's another $5k atleast. You could just save over the winter and buy a $10k car that's worth 3 times what ur $5k car is worth.

That is the perfect car for me! Unfortunately you are in Alabama and i am in Montana. Do you know of anyone you could get a shipping quote from? i am at 59714. I will start making some calls but my thoughts are its going to get expensive!

I have never shipped a car before and wouldnt have any idea where to start on finding out..Sorry..

Shipping

Uship.com! Post Up What And Where And Truckers Will Bid On Your Item, Used Them Many Times

BRETT is right on the money...lol

Most people buying one of these have no clue the money to restore the car is involved.....

But if that is all you got..then you have to deal with it... buy a drive while restore deal.....but it will be tough for anything under $10k now

The cars are going on almost 23 years old.....and the battle for clean ones has BEGUN.....lol

My car is a steal with rarity and great factory paint...lol

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/285619-limited-rare-w02-blue-blue-sale-new-pics.html

I appreciate that!

Im sure Brett is right! For someone that has a decent job and makes good money that is a beautiful car! I would kill to go out to my garage and open the door and take that for a spin right now. unfortunately i have to finance this car and the bank is very stingy on what they will let go of. I am not looking for a show car. I do all my own work to my vehicles and would like something that i can purchase up front a little cheaper and put time and money into. Some people do appreciate that im sure.
Thanks!

87 White Turbo T

Are you looking for a GN or can it be a T-Type or Turbo T. I have one for sale on the board but I am asking $6000.

check all the craigslist as well as the local papers

something will pop up with a decent body and drivetrain....be patient......

patience is key.......just dont be picky on the colors....

cars with red interior tend to be less interesting....and burgandy cars as well

I am looking for a Turbo T or Ttype. Preferrably something not so rare. I do respect these cars very much. I had a WE4 about 5 years ago and because of a very old driver pulling out in front of me with nowhere to go the car got totaled. I do plan on putting plenty of go fast goodies on this car and doing it the way i want so i would prefer something unmodified. The car doesnt matter as long as it is 86-87 with a 109 block. I want it to be a decent running car and at least a 50 footer. Im not being real picky here. Just working with the amount of money I can get. I am trying to get this car before snow flies. Montana winters last 6 months and i want something in the garage before it starts so i have something to do this winter in my downtime. I figure by spring it will be mechanically sound and possibly have a new coat of paint on it by the time it rolls out of the garage. thanks for all the suggestions. The car that got sold on me was burgundy int with faded burgundy paint. like i said, im not picky. i just love these cars and it has been 5 years since i have been in one. im finally at the point in my life where i can buy another project buick and work on it. not to mention, the paperwork is already done at the bank for the worth of the car i was trying to buy. so i am just trying to get something instead of having to walk away yet again.
thanks

something will pop up with a decent body and drivetrain....be patient......

patience is key.......just dont be picky on the colors....

cars with red interior tend to be less interesting....and burgandy cars as well

Speak for yourself man, I love burgandy and red interiors. :D

It's also a proven fact that there are less than 3 left in existence in the entire U.S. :tongue:

theres a guy on this forum who has the screenname fastlikeanascar. He had an 86 ttype project car for sale on this forum a few months ago and it was in your price range. I dont know if its sold already but you should look in to it. It was grey with a column shift. He's in northern California.

Back