You can type here any text you want

wtb-- badass 87 street gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joeb

i have been looking on the forum and ebay for the right one for some time now.. I am very particular about reliability and street manners. the vehicle must have an aggressive stance.. I would like one that is already done... requirements are... paint must be mint. interior mint. motor and drivetrain redone and upgraded. new suspension. I would like it to have a clean set of street wheels such as hre or i forged.. all and all a sweet looking street machine with about 475 to 525 to the wheels... the car needs to be less than 60000 miles, which must be documented, either through carfax or other sources... i know it is asking for a whole lot ,, but like i said,, i am particular.. :biggrin:

You might want to put your location in your profile. It may help find someone local. I'm sure there are cars out there for sale with your particular requirements, you'll just have to be patient. Most of us spent well over 6 months looking for the car that fit what we were looking for.

Be ready to spend anywhere from $12,000 to $20,000 for the car you are looking for.

?

i'm sure it will be more than that 10-20k, hre 3 peice wheels are over 4k alone. Mint paint 3.5k easy, mint interrior another 1.5k for non leather, 425 at the wheels + is an easy 10k for a reliable set up. good luck on your find buddy, watch what you buy though, all I can say is, when you look at the pain on the car you finally purchase, pull back at any rubber trim a little, make sure that the car was bare metal before painted, test drive it and drive it like you stole it, make sure it wont break after you buy it :D and look for reciepts for everything. :cool:

Back