You can type here any text you want

WTB, Mint Fast TURN KEY, Street race car!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sloss

WTB A MINT low mile FAST and TURN KEY street race car. I would also be interested in a big tire turbo buick. The car needs to be turn key and need nothing, and that includes tuning. It needs to work well from a dig. Im looking for something that runs AT LEAST a mid 8. Anyone that has a car that fits what Im looking for, PLEASE call or text me info and feel free to email me pics svt162@hotmail.com. Please dont send me a PM on the forum as I more then likely wont see them for a while. I cant stress the enough! If you contact me and dont include a price. I wont respond.

Thanks Bryant
952-451-7779

There's a stage 2 in the for sale section that seems to fit your needs. It's price tag is probably less than half of what it cost to build too. Oops...one I was thinking of sold, but just look through the cars for sale section and take a look at anything that says stage 2.

I'm not sure why, but there are a handful of 8-9 second cars for sale right now. It's weird, maybe just coincidence. A good time to buy one though...I would if I had the cash.

Back