You can type here any text you want

WTB: Cheap g body bucket seats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I am looking for a pair of cheap G Body bucket seats. Year doesn't really matter but they do need to come from a 2 door car so that they fold forward. Thanks

I have at least 10 sets in various colors here from gn's ,regals,442's and cutlass' but shipping would probably be pricey

I have at least 10 sets in various colors here from gn's ,regals,442's and cutlass' but shipping would probably be pricey

how much for a set?
Do you have a power drivers side set?
Not trying to cut any one, i'll gladly wait my turn.

how much for a set?
Not trying to cut any one, i'll gladly wait my turn.[/QUOTE. I sell the power seat stuff seperate. Price will depend on which set and the condition. Come on over and take a look tons of parts here worth the ride. Im 40 minutes south of meguils garage /car show this past september.1 hour 10 mins from throgsneck bridge or 35 mins north from bridgeport

how much for a set?
Not trying to cut any one, i'll gladly wait my turn.[/QUOTE. I sell the power seat stuff seperate. Price will depend on which set and the condition. Come on over and take a look tons of parts here worth the ride. Im 40 minutes south of meguils garage /car show this past september.1 hour 10 mins from throgsneck bridge or 35 mins north from bridgeport

Cool
thanks for the invite, once i settle on what direction i going to go with i'll hit you up.
Thanks again.
BTW you have a PM

I bought a set from a board member a few years ago and he took the backs off and stacked them in with the bottoms and I was amazed how small of the box he got them in! When I saw the box I thought there was not way there was a pair of seats in there but it was!! How much would you want for a set preferrebly in black or gray with out shipping then maybe we can figure out a shipping method.

I bought a set from a board member a few years ago and he took the backs off and stacked them in with the bottoms and I was amazed how small of the box he got them in! When I saw the box I thought there was not way there was a pair of seats in there but it was!! How much would you want for a set preferrebly in black or gray with out shipping then maybe we can figure out a shipping method.

I shipped a set of lear sigler seats to arkansas 1 year ago and it cost $100 just for the front seats !! Rear seat was another $45 PER section so the guy paid $190 just in shipping using fedex. Black g body bucket seats pretty much dont exist!!! I have owned about 80 g bodys and looked at more and have never seen a factory set. Im not saying they are not out there im just saying i have yet to see a set. Generally i sell bucket seats fronts for $200-$350 per pair. I do have a complete set of gn seats that i want more for. I currently can remember that i have at least 2 sets of core gn seats. 2 or 3 sets of regal grey buckets. 1 set of grey cutlass bucket seats. 1 set of blue bucket seats out of a cutlass. A set of grey limited leather 45/45 buckets that are cores. I have plenty of other seats as well if anybody else is looking

Back