You can type here any text you want

WTB decent 86 or 87 Turbo Regal Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kna4977

Hi, I'm looking for a decent 86, but preferably 87 Turbo Regal Limited preferably with the vinyl half top. Mileage isn't all that important as long as the car has been well maintained and it shows. Would also prefer one with leather and/or t-tops or astroroof although it's not absolutely necessary. I'm in NC, so I would prefer one close to here, but that's not absolutely necessary either. Just let me know what you have, and if it's what I'm looking for, we'll work something out. thanks

ummmmmm.....sorry to be the barer of bad news....but if you actually want a TURBO Regal Limited..... they ONLY made'em in 1987...:eek: :D :cool: and also do a search in cars for sale. If i remember right, there have been a couple of gray ones up for sale... maybe more too.

I am selling it because I want to build a serious race regal for the strip, and this one is too nice to do that to, so I am looking for an 86 or 87 Regal T-type or Turbo-T limited that I can do that with and not feel bad about it. So, if you know where I can find one, let me know. I have another listing in this section as a WTB 86-87 Turbo Regal limited.
i see you are selling your GN to buy a Limited to cut up and turn into a race car - UMMMMM - PLEASE DONT - you should feel really bad, b/c if you actually did any research you would see that limiteds ARE extremely rare, especially for good examples.....but what do i know?! - well maybe you should cut one up - maybe mine will be worth more ;)

ummmmmm.....sorry to be the barer of bad news....but if you actually want a TURBO Regal Limited..... they ONLY made'em in 1987...:eek: :D :cool: and also do a search in cars for sale. If i remember right, there have been a couple of gray ones up for sale... maybe more too.

i see you are selling your GN to buy a Limited to cut up and turn into a race car - UMMMMM - PLEASE DONT - you should feel really bad, b/c if you actually did any research you would see that limiteds ARE extremely rare, especially for good examples.....but what do i know?! - well maybe you should cut one up - maybe mine will be worth more ;)

thanks for the info......I'm looking for a limited TR that I can make a sleeper/grandma lookin car... that will kick a** I feel the limited is probably the best candidate for that...rare or not, and if i can help anotha brotha out by increasing the value of his while increasing my fun factor then so be it..anyway, not looking for a trailer queen, just a good candidate for my project

thanks for the info......I'm looking for a limited TR that I can make a sleeper/grandma lookin car... that will kick a** I feel the limited is probably the best candidate for that...rare or not, and if i can help anotha brotha out by increasing the value of his while increasing my fun factor then so be it..anyway, not looking for a trailer queen, just a good candidate for my project

Ohhhh Ok - from your original post selling your GN - i thought you said you wanted to make a "RACE" Car - a streetable sleeper IS a TOTALLY different thing. and believe me MY BABY AINT NO TRAILER QUEEN:eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Well good luck in the search. I love my limited and have owned it for almost 10 years....:cool:

Ohhhh Ok - from your original post selling your GN - i thought you said you wanted to make a "RACE" Car - a streetable sleeper IS a TOTALLY different thing. and believe me MY BABY AINT NO TRAILER QUEEN:eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Well good luck in the search. I love my limited and have owned it for almost 10 years....:cool:

My goal is to take a regal turbo limited, I don't really care how many miles are on it, just want it well maintained and not unkept and preferably as granny looking already as possible. In all honesty, the higher the mileage the better, because that will most likely have resulted in a rebuilt transmission and or engine and probably newer paint and various other replacement parts as well as a lower price, and I won't feel so bad about doing things to it. My plan is to debadge it, replace the hood with a regular regal hood, and add some white walls and stock wire wheel covers and go kick some ass after all the performance mods have been done. So if anyone knows where I can find a candidate for this, let me know.

There is a good looking 1/2 vinyl top Turbo Regal for sale on Kirban's web site. Lower mileage & fairly priced.

There is a good looking 1/2 vinyl top Turbo Regal for sale on Kirban's web site. Lower mileage & fairly priced.

Yea, that's close to what I'm looking for, maybe a little bit too nice for my plans. It's about the price range I'm looking at though. Just gotta sell mine 1st. There was a really awesome deal in the current issue of Hemmings Motor News, but it was sold before the issue even came out. It was an 87 limited TR with 46K for $8900. Wish I had known about that one sooner because that was a steel. I would have bought that one even before I sell mine because it was one of those once in a lifetime deals. I'm sure someone is very happy with that purchase

Yea, that's close to what I'm looking for, maybe a little bit too nice for my plans. It's about the price range I'm looking at though. Just gotta sell mine 1st. There was a really awesome deal in the current issue of Hemmings Motor News, but it was sold before the issue even came out. It was an 87 limited TR with 46K for $8900. Wish I had known about that one sooner because that was a steel. I would have bought that one even before I sell mine because it was one of those once in a lifetime deals. I'm sure someone is very happy with that purchase

i believe that car is still for sale- black limited faded interior, repaint, located in mass

Be glad that you didnt buy it. From what ive seen and heard, it was really rusty and the burgandy interior was really faded. I recieved pictures from under the hood and it looked more like 146,000
Just my opinion:)

If there is a Limited for sale in BG i will let you know :biggrin:

BW

That was a real scabby car that lived right next to the ocean since new. If it was even half way decent i would have owned it years ago.

Back