You can type here any text you want

WTB driver side tail light trim

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RuthlessG

Gil from Bakersfield........ All in the details...
In search of a driver quality rear taillight trim black. Mine is chipped & don't want to spend $80 on a new one ( Don't want one side new & one side old ) Will need to be shipped to 93311. PayPal ready thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20190603_172207_01.jpg
    IMG_20190603_172207_01.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
I am pretty sure I got one. You get the whole taillight and you can take it apart. The lens is broke but the frame is good. I have several. Would you be willing to paint a good good chrome one if I have a real real good one? I have them in black as well. just don't know how nice

Let me know
WE4
916-952-9567

I am pretty sure I got one. You get the whole taillight and you can take it apart. The lens is broke but the frame is good. I have several. Would you be willing to paint a good good chrome one if I have a real real good one? I have them in black as well. just don't know how nice

Let me know
WE4
916-952-9567
Ok price & pics

Hit me up during the day and I will pic to your text. Easier. Brought them all here to house. Matt was ragging on me to bring them over here. LOL

WE4
916-952-9567

Back