You can type here any text you want

Wtb Fart Sucker

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

countrybumpkin

TurboBuick.Com Known SCAMMER
Needed New Or Used Fart Sucker For Dyno Room To Route Exaust Outside Anyone Have One Let Me Know Thanks

My gf wants to know where to get one of these also. Shes tired of the dutch oven every night.:biggrin: I must have something terribly wrong with me.

I must have something terribly wrong with me.

Nah. They've called me the Gas God ever since high school. Everyone was sure that whatever was surely dead inside of me would eventually kill me but so far so good. Even so, "Fart" and "sucker" in the same sentence makes me a little gaggy.

Jim

Buy a Bimmer. The 740's have been rumored to have a lower seat draft duct to suck farts. I **** you not.

I would almost buy a BMW just for that option.

Buy a Bimmer. The 740's have been rumored to have a lower seat draft duct to suck farts. I **** you not.

I would almost buy a BMW just for that option.

Alright somebody needs to confirm this. This is the kind of stuff I'm really interested in.:cool:

Alright somebody needs to confirm this. This is the kind of stuff I'm really interested in.:cool:

One of my friends has a 740. Well its in the 700's, not sure if 740. Ill have to find out about this.

Back