You can type here any text you want

WTB GN or T in FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spool'n Fool

OK Guys, my nice 84 is now spoken for and I'm tire kicking a little bit here looking for a daily driver 86/87 GN or T for <$6,500.
I don't expect a garage queen (already got one), but the cleaner the better. Needing some cosmetic work is OK too..Can't hurt to ask.. Already found a couple of potentials, but want to see what else is out there. I'd like to get something next week.

What's in your garage????? :biggrin:

It's a good looking car! T Tops are a drawback since I'd be driving it daily and they like to leak to some degree (even when opening the door in the rain, a stream path develops on ones head while getting out). I'm considering it, but want to see what's out there in my limited budget. :rolleyes:

I actually liked the rims with the matching paint. How do they look now without it?

Hello
Did you see my ad for an 86 in VA? $6500 takes it home--any questions just ask--Eric

I saw the ad, thanks. Looking for something close to home and hopefully rust free (to a large degree).. :rolleyes:

Back