You can type here any text you want

WTB: GN under $5k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pick one...
No Rust buckets

Must be able to drive it home

Good luck

Bryan

Any kind of decent rust free 86-87 GN is going to cost you closer to 10K. Maybe a 84-85 GN and even those are getting harder to find and still not sure about 5K? Maybe you get lucky you never know?

A T-Type or Turbo T would be a little cheaper than a GN. I sold a running rust free 86 T-Type on this board a few years ago for $5500.00. But as time goes by these cars are going up in price. Good luck

I may be FOS, but possible on a b4black car, if you live close.
OP said nothing about interior, paint condition, motor type, etc.

Yeah stick with a spending budget of 10K because a car costing 5K will need a bunch of work most likely, SO use internet search engines, GN's are everywhere for sale, don't mess with eBay all those cars are heavily over priced too.

10K will get you a solid GN.. been done many times if you search the internet everyday.

Good luck

looked everyday still look everyday very rare to see a real car in hat price range although when I find them I share the links on here
Good luck

I haven't seen a turbo regal that was safe for the road and without rust for $5k in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend the 8-10k go buy he car instead of 5k for a car and another 5k to make if road worthy. Its always better to let someone else take the loss. My 2 cents.

Just want to add if you are new to these cars don't get a hot air. You will be disappointed. Major difference in a 85 and a 86. Just a friendly warning. I bought a 85 t-type thinking it would run like my pops 87 GN. Boy was I mistaken. It needed a water pump so i didnt drive it and it was only 2 k. Well that 2k car had about 10k in it when i sold it. Good luck searching that's half the fun if you ask me.

$5k and no rust and able to drive home? Haven't seen anything like that in a very long time.
Maybe a roller?
Word of advice, increase your budget and decrease the potential headache of a super cheap "deal" of a car.

Best of luck in your search.

i got my car for about $5200.00 last january. it ran but man it needs a lot of work. got the engine running normally but had to spend about close to $8,000.00 to be able to drive it to anywhere. that was in 2014. now this year im doing all the body work and thats at least 10,000.00 my advice is to spend about 10K to 15K that way its not a money pit.

Back