You can type here any text you want

WTB Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking For GN

Have been looking for one of these for some time in Louisiana.....I find junk or I find someone who will not part with vehicle. Location of car is not an issue.....just want a quality car. After reading a lot of posts last night when I joined the site I now understand I could learn a ton from the members of this site......and advice is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the board.( I was born in Alexandria and still have family there) You will find alot of info/advice in here. You will need to be specific as to what you are looking for in a GN. What year? Stock/modified? Hardtop/T-Top/ Moonroof? Mileage? Condition? Price range you are looking for.

Bryan

Looking for a straight car, as stock as possible with decent miles,.......I want to bring the car back to 100 percent stock

Year of choice would have to be 87 because that was my sophmore year in High School and how do you not notice the car?

Price depends on the vehicle.....cash buyer, just want a 3rd party to tell me the vehicle is as it is depicted. Prefer hard top......might even consider a clone

Back