WTB High Ten Second Street Car

'82turboGN

Im interested in anything that will run tens. Ill check anything out just show me what youve got. I have a 2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000 that i have for possible trades or cash deals. Whatever works. Just let me know

Mid 10 sec car here 83 Buick Regal here's a pic
Make an offer P.S don't mind the date car is garaged and looks exactly the same
100_6773.jpg

Hello,

Ive been thinking about putting my car up for sale. The only 2 things it does not have is a/c although I think I have most the components for it, and the other thing that it does not have is a exhaust. I have run with the down pipe open for the last few years. I run 110 octane all the time. I only use the car as a weekend cruiser and occasional drag strip trip although I haven't had it down the strip in 3 years or so. My best is 10.83 @ 126 with a terrible 60'. That was on 25# of boost. Most of the other details are in my sig. Let me know if you are interested and I can post up some pics. The car has approx 67000 miles. I am about 30 min east of Toledo. It's not perfect but a nice car.

Thanks,
Bob

Hello,

We talked on the phone Sunday. I have finally taken pics of the car. You can see them all @ www.photobucket.com/1987grandnational

There are a couple paint blemishes you can see in the pictures along with the engine does drip a little oil and so does the rear end.

I am pretty firm on 16K for the car. If interested or want more information please email me at bobkeaton at gmail.com

Thanks,
Bob

82 turbo I didn't forget about you just been real busy with work. I did email some older pics but as soon as I get a chance I will get the new pics to you. That's if your still interested.