Wtb Large Trans. Servo Larger

wickedtt

LIKE THE TITLE SAYS. NEED ONE LARGER THAN THE SUPERIOR SUPER SERVO . I HEARD THERE IS A SERVO FROM THE OLDER 200 UNITS>ANYONE GOT ONE TO SELL

I do not have one of those 112 servos you are speaking of from the early 200`s. CK Perf sells those.
What I do have is a big, bad custom made servo that is 33% larger than the GN`s 694. Not 11% bigger like the billet servos out there. You will not get the downshift clunk with this servo either. It will really raise shift firmness in any gear. As long as I get feedback from you on it, I will make you a good deal on this servo.You will be pleased, and suprised by the difference. Please email me direct on the specs of your trans, and mods, as I have 2 different sizes I can put you in.
Thanks, Brian
hipsibri@cs.com

I do not have any ready to ship right now. We had to set up a fixture, as the "new ones" will be made from 6061 aluminun, not from and existing servo. So, we are hoping for a 2-3 week time frame.
Thanks, Brian

Brian, Can you send me some info on that servo too? Is this the "case stretcher" servo I've heard about? I have a rebuilt BQ tranny in my 87 GN with a shift kit and wider band. Thanks.

let me know when they are ready and a price please might get 2 or 3 of them from you. The t-type is not the only one I have with a 200 and the other 2 are whimpy shifting lol Daniel Ray