You can type here any text you want

WTB Low mile, clean GN or wo2 white T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Looking for low mile clean GN, astro roof preferred or solid roof. White w02 blacked out T would also be of interest. Cash buyer.

good luck Joe i have posted on here for weeks now with cash in hand and no one want to sell me crap i guess they think im pulling there leg or something but i guess if they dont want to sell i will go to bowling green or charlotte auto fair i will find one for sure!!! and i have 20k or more to spend on the right car to spend and still no takers go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I have a few irons in the fire right now, one of them may pan out.

My car was the right car for you. You missed out!!!

Joe
Another One !!! I missed the last one maybe Ill see this one
Good luck
Mike

you allready have irons in the fire go figure how can you find something this fast i look everywhere and turn up nothing i didnt miss out on your car you didnt let me know you was selling it!!!!!

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
you allready have irons in the fire go figure how can you find something this fast i look everywhere and turn up nothing i didnt miss out on your car you didnt let me know you was selling it!!!!!

Got the word out and have a few leads. You had your shot last yr, I was ready to sell then too!

What are you looking for?? Maybe I can help.

Originally posted by jmidolo
Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if the trunk is full of whatever the owner is smoking :eek: 19k is on the steeeep side for sure.

yea, i figured that they would have to come down a little on that to sell it.

Joe
I havent sold it yet ...I have verbal agreement holding the car right now...
The more I read the For Sale ads the more I question myself.... 75% of the cars with upgrades are giving me a headache... I can see starting with a rollin chassis and building from there Or just start building the one in the garage :cool:
Mike

i dont recall me having a shot but ole well if you say so i guess so im wanting a low milage astroroof car also all original under 20k miles just for showing but i will never get one so heck with it dont matter how much loot you have you still cant get one joe i also have put the word out everywhere with no leads and i mean none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mike_G
Joe
I havent sold it yet ...I have verbal agreement holding the car right now...
The more I read the For Sale ads the more I question myself.... 75% of the cars with upgrades are giving me a headache... I can see starting with a rollin chassis and building from there Or just start building the one in the garage :cool:
Mike

I have to agree Mike. Lots of junkers out there, and some good ones too, but a lot of people out of touch w/reality also. You don't get your money back on mods either and a lot of people don't realize that! Is your car going locally?

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
i dont recall me having a shot but ole well if you say so i guess so im wanting a low milage astroroof car also all original under 20k miles just for showing but i will never get one so heck with it dont matter how much loot you have you still cant get one joe i also have put the word out everywhere with no leads and i mean none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never realized how rare a low milage astro roof car was.

Originally posted by evil_gn
i never realized how rare a low milage astro roof car was.

They're out there..just takes time to find them. I loved mine, and want another. Look at all the low mile TTAs and GNXs out there...there's a ton!

They're out there..just takes time to find them. I loved mine, and want another. Look at all the low mile TTAs and GNXs out there...there's a ton!

i know what you mean. i had a 4600 mile gn, and was young and stupid and modified it, and regreted it afterwords and then sold it because i was tired of it. took me 3 years to find the right one again

good luck guys!

Low milage aGN

Hey guys, I dont know if you would be interested or not. I was trying to sell mine a while back but then decided not to. I have a 33K 87 GN. It is in immaculate condition. The interior is perfect and Like new. Under the car looks great. Under the hood is nicer than any stock cars I have ever seen. I have been spending all winter taking things apart and painting, ceramic coating, and general cleaning to make the car shine even a little more. I just got the headers, turbo sheild, cross pipe, and a few other little parts back from being ceramic coated. The valve covers and doghouse just got finished in a shiny aluminum color. I have spent over $1800 in the past couple of months on the car. It is not all put together yet but is definately in the process. I have bought many new parts just to make things shine and to possibly tune a little better( mantainence type things like MAF Hose vacuum lines, etc). I cant explain how nice my car is. Even before this winter and all of the work that has been done, I won almost ever car show (80's to present) that I have attended. The only upgrades which are not done yet but will be are 3" THDP and ATR 2.5" stainless exhaust. I havent finished everything because I have been waiting on coating, which I just got back yesturday. Anyways, I want $16.5 for it and am pretty firm on that becasue the car is well worth it. Let me know if you may be interested. Like I said, the car isn't totally put together yet but it will be soon. ---Jeremy

Yea, I have a few irons in the fire right now, one of them may pan out.

My car was the right car for you. You missed out!!!

From this i see you sold your white car that ive seen at the nationals- nice car and i know who it sold too, i think-

email me back, just want to make sure it sold
BW

wanner@kc.rr.com

Back