You can type here any text you want

WTB: Rare T or TType

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
Interested in a Creme Beige, Chestnut Brown or Gold car. Preferably a limited with 45/45 leather interior. ABSOLUTELY no rust, mechanical portion not important.Please EMail me or PM me with what you have so I dont have to fight off the vultures. Interested in any other unusual combination as well.
Thanks.

If you are interested, I'll see if I can help you out. I know of a gold '87 T that has been for sale and, to my knowledge, still is. I have not looked at the car for many months, but I'll do my best to describe it. It does have the leather interior - kind of a gold or brown color if memory serves me correct. I don't know exactly what a 45/45 seat is, but memory says it is divided in the middle without a floor console shifter.

It is in Mississippi. No apparrent rust or damage from the outside. Interior is descent. It has the chrome package and GN wheels. It seems the mileage was over 100,000. The paint is faded, but presentable. I did notice part of the rear quarter and roof appear a different shade than the rest indicating possible damage during it's life - I don't know one way or the other. I have no idea about the engine and/or modifications.

The car belongs to an acquaintance of a friend. It once belonged to the owner of a speed shop, so it probably does have a race history of sorts. If you are interested, I'll have my friend take pictures and put you in touch with the owner. Possibly, I may be able to put you in touch with someone who has more knowledge about the car as well. I would rate the car a 6 out of 10.

Forgot to mention, I think it is a Limited. I seem to remember the Limited emblem and different door pulls inside. It does not have the wide chrome across the bottom and does not have the vinyl roof. Let me know if you want my friend to get some pictures of it for you. Car is in Brandon, Mississippi - just outside of Jackson, Mississippi.

Back