WTB roller rockers.

BLK87GN

Anyone have a set of roller rockers kicking around Or have soem good advice with a good price where you got yours?

Thanks, Barry.

i have a set of Kenney Bell Rollers that i picked up a few years ago at a swap meet. you have to do a little clearacing on the pedistals for them , let me know if your intrested.

I have a set of T&D 1.55's. They have been clearance for 1.5" valve springs. I'm asking $150, that includes shipping. I can get pics if needed.

are you looking for shaft style for stock heads? If so I have a complete set that I might be willing to part with as I just went to GN1's with pedestals.

For stock Champ Irons

What ratio and how much? I'd like some 1.6 or 1.65s to help my stock cam

SouthernCal GN said:
I may have a set of aluminum GN1s with 1.65 T&D rockers and valve covers available soon....

SouthernCal GN, Interested in the T&D roller's if the set-up is for a GN1 head.
E-mail sent

Sorry about that. They are 1.55. I did get Broke 1 to make the first offer on them so he currently has dibbs on them. I will let you know but let me know if you are still interested even though they are only 1.55.

I tried to PM broke1. These are 1.55 shaft style for stock tyle heads. 300.00 plus shipping includes the shafts, shaft girdles, some shims I beleive. I still need to take pics, I just got my wifes camera last night so will try to get some pics tinight and send them to who wants them.