WTB: Scanmaster

Snake Killer

I have a scanmaster in the car right now, but unfotunatley it IS broken, thanks to the douchebag who owned the car before me.

IF anyone has one for sale ( I dont know if the version matters, anyone can enlighten me ) I will most likely buy it.

I dont even know where to buy them brand new, so if nobody has one they can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Will

Thanks for the reply.

****ty part is that my Scanmaster seems to be working, just the left button is broken, so i cannot scroll through and check out whats going on.

280$ for that little box, when i have one that works fine but a button is broken:mad:

Kirban is expensive, try the vendor section here on tb.com in the advertisers section.

Or try these guys, they always have sales on the scan master-

http://fullthrottlespeed.com/index.asp?CartId={992BA244EVEREST-7253-435B-B845-E42B7BBF89A9}

You could try to contact Bob Bailey thru a vendor to see if they can repair your broken push button, that shouldnt cost too much to repair at all.

HTH
BW

Thanks for the help man, its wierd because the button still pushes and everything looks fine, it just wont scroll..

I'm gonna give this bob bailey a try, see what he tells me.