wtb something for daughter

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
Guys, I am looking for something for my daughter. She is 17 now and she wants a ext. cab s10 automatic but about anything if fair game right now lol. CHEAP is the word here ok! We all know that the first car-truck usually gets banged up so I don't want to spend a lot. Paint doesn't matter as I paint on the side, as long as it runs good, brakes are good, etc. Something you wouldn't be scared to put your child in ok? Thanks Daniel Ray

there is an mercedes deisel on sale here.slow and its a tank....looks like its perfect for a first car.... :biggrin:

if you want a tank I have a H1 hummer...although not too Cheap... :biggrin:

ummmmm no lol but thanks anyway guys. I think I have found her a s10. Going to look at it this weekend to see for sure. Daniel Ray

1999 Chevy Suburban On 22 Inch Chrome Wheels Lt, Leather Loaded.....only 85k Miles....8,000 Firm And Fair...

I picked her up the s10 the other week. It's an ext cab, with the 2.8v6 [ very little power which is a good thing to keep her out of trouble. She seems to have a lead foot some. Wonder where she got that from :biggrin: ] The little truck runs good though and we have it sanded down, dents fixed already, and I shot it in primer yesterday. Going to try and paint it this coming weekend for her. Thanks anyway guys Daniel Ray