You can type here any text you want

WTB: Stage 2 9 sec GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vlzman

Hi

I'm looking for a fast ready to race stage 2 GN. All offers are welcome!

thanks
Veljo

Hi, still on the look. Got now cash in hand and 100% wish to buy a fast stage II. Body doesnt have to be perfect but engine should be AL stage II and built by professionals. Will consider all offers. Please also list location also as Im in europe and car have to be shipped here. Still I ensure that I am a serious buyer. So please send me offers.
Thanks
Veljo

bump, doesnt anybody want to sell his nice sII :rolleyes:
its a perfect possibility to sell your car for decent price during this poor economy all over the world ;)

ttt, if theres really no stage cars for sale then please offer some nicely modded GN-s.
Edit: Has to be real GN, this is only requirement.
thanks
Veljo

Hi

I'm looking for a fast ready to race stage 2 GN. All offers are welcome!

thanks
Veljo

I have one at my shop that is a pristine 30,000 mile car TH400 with 278 stage 2 on-center, TH400 No cage I am putting together for a customer. He mentioned it was for sale. Call the shop for more details.

FWIW, flipmo's car will NOT dissapoint if you have the cash he's looking for. It is a top notch car!

Thanks DCVING 6 and how you been man? I only threw the offer out there because the gentleman seem to have a burning desire for a clean Stage II. Seems as though he has a few dimes in his pocket he's looking to spend. Hell, I'll sell my kidney for the right price. Only if the funds were there I would even remotely consider parting with my toy :biggrin: :biggrin:. Plus I'm still waiting on my emblems from Scot W anyway. Yeah Scot, get working :cool:,

So have you worked out the bugs yet?

flip

Back