You can type here any text you want

WTB t-type or limited in so cal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BGN8711

Looking for a nice driver, not a show piece. Shoot me a PM if you know of anything.

Brian

Brian,

I sent you a craig's list link showing a nice white '87 Turbo-T all original, hard top with 102k miles. I've talked to the owner's son....sounds like a decent car. I have more photos if you would like to see them. Ah hell I will send them your way....They were originally asking $7500 now $7800....go figure?

Aaron....BTW I'm in Fresno....

Wells said:
--------------
Hang in there, Brian, it will happen.

Thanks Gary, I've looked at 3 and none have been up to snuff. It's mostly people who aren't on the board and just have no realistic view on what their cars are worth.....or how to maintain them for that matter. Thanks for the encouragment, and I wish you good luck on your search as well!

Brian

Thank you for the reply that cars a little bit too far of a drive to go look at. I'd probably be willing to check out a car in AZ or NV as well. Thanks again and everyones help is much appreciated

TTT
Brian

Ttt

Hey fellas:

I am new to this, can someone tell me what ttt means?

I am also looking for a turbo regal. Can spend $7000 or so, would spend a little more for the right car though. I am also in socal, and am looking for something that is NOT BLACK. Any leads please hook me up!

TR6 said:
Hey fellas:

I am new to this, can someone tell me what ttt means?

I am also looking for a turbo regal. Can spend $7000 or so, would spend a little more for the right car though. I am also in socal, and am looking for something that is NOT BLACK. Any leads please hook me up!
------------------------------
To the top, take to top, just a means of taking that particular post to the top to keep it from getting buried. Best method of looking for a car is to start your own thread regarding that.

bump

Thanks for the scoop. What does bump mean?

I will start my own thread, sorry for invading on you, BGN8711. I should have been more thoughtful.

I am a little bummed because I just found the car I have been looking for, for a killer price, and it sold the day I found it. I have no reason to live right now...

Sure you do! Your quest is to find another turbo regal.
Bump is the same as TTT.. just bringing it to the top because the person who started the thread is currently still looking for more info.

BW

Limited Clone

I might be willing to sell to buy a GTO

Attachments

• Picture 173.jpg
    Picture 173.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
Back